J2EE Architect : TCP/IP, HTTP, XML, SOAP, Web Services : Minneapolis, MN
2/22/2017 11:24:39 AM
Degree in Computer field
--The team needs to find an expert required to assess, recommend and possibly help design developing solutions to meet global e-commerce business processes, process re-engineering, process improvement and application integration.
--Responsible for working with the business to help them develop a detailed understanding of how technology can deliver their requirements and build a global e-commerce business that is agile, flexible and scalable to meet the future business needs and objectives.
--This application suite is the most complex projects and contributes to the overall strategic vision of the organization and the global e-commerce platform. Candidate will need to integrate a broad range of ideas regarding IT architecture and assess existing strategies for migration towards the new architectural vision.
--This opportunity also involves evaluating (possibly designing and establishing) technical protocols and standards for enterprise-wide use and evaluating vendor solutions.
--Candidate will need to confer with end-users, clients, or senior management to assess and understand business requirements used in the complex systems and infrastructure development, as well understand how these were prioritized and plan to be executed in a new high-pressure environment.
--In addition, candidate will be expected to provide assessment of the integrated system planning and recommend changes if necessary to planned technologies that will enhance the current system and drive greater sales and revenues through the client's digital channel.
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- 10 years of IT technical experience
- 5 years' experience with technical architecture design and development
- 3 years' experience designing, implementing high-traffic, multi-tiered e-commerce solutions is preferred
- 3 years' hands on experience with object-oriented design (SOA) and development, with an emphasis on Java and J2EE design (possibly .Net)
- 3 years' hands on experience with MS Commerce Server (prefer some experience with latest version 2007)
- 5 years' experience working with Application Server technology, preferably ATG or Weblogic
- Working technical knowledge of current internet systems software, protocols and standards, including TCP/IP, HTTP, XML, SOAP, Web Services and Service-Oriented Architectures
- Knowledge of Security Best Practices in an e-commerce environment
- Knowledge and experience in performance testing and tuning
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices
- Experience with multi-channel retailers preferred
- Experience with Distributed Order Management systems (Stirling Commerce, Epicor) beneficial
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.