Sr. Web Server Administrator : IIS6.0 webservers, webconfig, SSL : Appleton, WI
1/11/2017 12:25:23 PM
Sr. Web Server Administrator
Degree in Computer field
* Must have a comprehensive understanding of OS, web application integration and configuration, internet/intranet design and support fundamentals and Internet security
* Deploying, tuning, optimizing and managing a cluster of IIS6.0 webservers
* Sound knowledge and understanding of the load balanced websites
* Innovate, analyze, develop and guide the IIS web infrastructure roadmap for large organization.
* Help and work closely with the application web developers and external vendors.
* Good knowledge of metabase, webconfig/global configuration, machine configuration and IIS backup,
* Should have wide experience in migrating the sites between the webservers
* Provide analysis and capacity planning for the web-based infrastructure
* Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution for complex technical system problems
* Should have exposure on Microsoft tools to resolve the performance/Memory issues on web server and application isolation
* Analyzing and preventing hacking over the web server
* Should have high level exposure on SSL
Skills and Competencies
* Highly self-motivated and ability to motivate and direct Level2 teams
* Proven ability to work within formal processes that assure a quality product and operational integrity
* Good Communication and interpersonal skills
* Can influence the technologists with proven track record and expertise
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.