Boutique staffing firm based in NY with both National and International clients. Specialties include both Software and Hardware engineering in the mobile and wireless telecom industry
Systems Engineer : TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, WINS, LAN, WAN : Melville, NY
2/27/2017 12:18:35 PM
* Performing detailed client site surveys and providing documentation of existing environment
* Participate in pre-sales activities and solution development (assist with analyzing client needs / technical requirements, recommending design/solution options, assist in the preparation of presentations, proposals, and defining scope of work)
A successful individual will need to have the following technical skills and experiences, skills and/or characteristics:
* 6+ years experience delivering technical solutions (from pre-sales through implementation) and/or support to external clients
MCSE Windows 2003 certified with extensive experience with Microsoft products:
Windows XP, 2003 Standard and Enterprise Server, Exchange 2003,MS Outlook, ISA 2004, IIS, SQL Server and strong Networking experience working with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP and WINS.
* Solid understanding of Active Directory, DNS, group policies, Global Catalogs, Directory Replication and security for design and deployment inheterogeneous and homogenous environments.
* Sound understanding of technical concepts across a range of technologies including Desktop software, Internet Browser software,Microsoft BackOffice applications, LAN, WAN and communication networks.
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft networking and server issues using appropriate monitoring and diagnostic tools.
* Solid understanding of Microsoft's Best Practices Policies
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Multi-tasking and time management skills, strength at setting priorities, a problem solver and able to self-manage and self-motivate. Positive attitude and good team player
* Programming Languages for scripting and process automation tasks.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Melville, United States.