WINTEC Software Corporation is a professional technology solutions provider & IT staffing company. We specialize in IT staffing / staff augmentation, enterprise wide application implementation, project consulting services, on-site / off-site projects, fixed price contracts, software training, and disaster recovery and business continuity planning. WINTEC Software Corporation, established in 1998, is headquartered in Silicon Valley – Santa Clara, CA.
WINTEC provides its services throughout the continental United States leveraging management resources from California and from four regional offices. In addition, we specialize in telecommunication and networking domain by providing development, programming & support service in the areas of IT – software, engineering and networking area.
Further, our customer’s would testify to the fact that quick turn-around time and lowest cost makes us extremely competent, entrepreneurial and transparent in our approach
Implementation Analyst : SharePoint, SDLC, MS Office suite : Alpharetta, GA
1/13/2017 12:13:12 PM
Degree in Computer Science
* Support the IT Project Team in developing, documenting, promoting and rolling out, the new enterprise wide remote connectivity solution
- Support the initial development, documentation and implementation of the centralized *IT Service.
- Support the initial pilot, to include building, tracking, and evaluation of remote connectivity service.
- Support the development and implementation of the business unit*s self-assessment of controls.
- Support the Business Units in responding to customer requests and monitoring the implementation of the new remote connectivity solution (not front line helpdesk).
- Create support training, implementation and awareness documentation efforts in the business units.
- Provide metrics and reporting as required
*Minimum of 4+ years in technical writing *or- project management *or- system development lifecycle (SDLC). Strong organizational and administrative skills, to include full proficiency in MS Office suite, to include SharePoint.
*Knowledge of the healthcare and software industries.
*4-year degree or related field or equivalent experience
*Strong interpersonal skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
*Able to exercise professional judgment within defined procedures
*Experience in SDLC, IT Service Development, Centralized IT Shared Services.
*Familiar with compliance regulations and IT and security frameworks and standards
*Excellent written and communications skills, to include PowerPoint, heavy MS Word documentation, and SharePoint.