eSpark Infotech is an ISO 9001-2000 certified, fast-growing Technology Company based in Bangalore, India, with primary focus on Offshore Software Development.
We use state of the art infrastructure, time tested software methodologies, and the best practices to deliver your outsourcing solutions.
We offer you solutions in a box. This means that you do not get a hodgepodge of piecemeal solutions that result in an unsatisfactory experience. Our solutions are well designed, keeping in mind all of the clients requirements and constraints. Most of our clients are repeat customers, providing strong testimony to the fact that our solutions speak for themselves.
Our various services include ecommerce Embedded, Telecom consulting, software solutions, and eCommerce portals.
Looking for Skilled Technical Recruiter
1/11/2017 3:23:08 AM
BS in Computer Science
Ideal candidates must possess the following skills:
* 2+ Years of Information Technology recruitment
* Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
* Excellent Organizational and Prioritization skills
* Must be able to Multi-Task and possess a Sense of Urgency
* Negotiation Skills
* Client focused and Consultant focused attitude
* Extremely strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Work with Account Managers to fully understand client requirements
* Use traditional and creative sourcing methods to identify high quality candidates for client*s needs:
* internal database searches and online searches
* Internet postings
* Sourcing Hard-To-Find candidates via telephone networking
* Responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet open positions
* Work closely with the candidates on the following:
* Rate Negotiation
* Resumes Preparation and Formatting
* Interview Scheduling
* Coaching candidates on Interview Tips and Requirement
* Close candidates and 'sell' them on the benefits of our clients, and walking them through the final stages of Hiring Process
* Build relationships with contractors and consultants and developing a candidate 'pipelines'.
* Ensure Contractor retention by keeping close contact with contractors in the field