308 Sri Krishna Business Centre, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400053
SAP ABAP _ worked on IS media
10/13/2016 3:37:00 AM
Lead - Chief Manager - SAP
3. Principal Accountabilities and Competencies (Mention in detail Outputs of the Job; Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Attitude)
• The role shall be responsible for the support, development and implementation of SAP R/3 and NetWeaver based solutions.
• In addition to development, this role shall also participate in other project activities including testing, documentation and user training
• The following are essential to this role:
o Study the requirements of business from system development prospective as well as enhancement of existing business.
o Architect the best possible solution revolving around development new projects / troubleshooting existing systems
o Chalk-out the project plan and allocate resources for implementation
o Code the application in Code the application in
o Review the development of the software solution in terms of:
? Quality: Ensure desired functionalities and code structure
? Deliver solutions as per agreed timelines
o Organize launch of the software post quality-testing
o Adapt changes in the system from time-to-time, as per new initiatives / business requirements
o Implement newer tools and software development best practices and methodologies on an ongoing basis
• This role must keep current on SAP development trends, such as new technologies, development approaches, etc.
• This job requires a solid background and skill set in SAP technology solutions and experience in the successful design, delivery and support of SAP business applications.
• ABAP/4, Smart forms, Java Connect and BAPI
4. Qualification and Experience
B.Tech / B.E. (Computer Science) with thorough technical knowledge and 7-10 years of work experience.
• Should have exposure to SAP ABAP- IS MAM (media module), SD module etc.
• Must have experience and understanding of data flow and integration across modules
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Must be able to work individually or with a multi-disciplinary team
• Must understand the software development life cycle and be able to perform systems analysis and design activities in accordance with development methodology