Dolat Capital is multi strategy investment Management Company and a financial advisory house, dedicated to producing superior returns adhering to mathematical methods. Dolat Capital is an analytical, team oriented firm that employs a dynamic & disciplined approach towards a variety of products and strategies for exploiting subtle anomalies in the market. As the financial industry continues to evolve at a rapid rate, we expect the future to present us with both great opportunities and challenges. Dolat Capital is dedicated to building and maintaining a world class team.
10/13/2016 3:36:00 AM
PHD in Computer Science,Mathematics,Statistics or Physics
Dolat Capital is multi strategy investment Management Company and a financial advisory house, dedicated to producing superior returns adhering to mathematical methods. Dolat Capital is an analytical, team oriented firm that employs a dynamic and disciplined approach towards a variety of products and quantitative strategies for exploiting subtle anomalies in the market. As the financial industry continues to evolve at a rapid rate, we expect the future to present us with both great opportunities and challenges. Dolat Capital is dedicated to building and maintaining a world class team.
The Quantitative Research team at Dolat Capital focuses on quantitative trading, specifically fully automated trading strategies. We develop proprietary trading algorithms by using statistical analysis to identify patterns in the behavior of markets. Here's an opportunity for a creative problem solver to build mathematical trading models. This will be one of the first of its kind for the Indian markets. We are looking for bright, outstanding candidates who are interested in working in a stimulating and academic environment to implement quantitative trading models by adhering to mathematical and statistical methods in high systematic trading environment. Our core competency is mathematical modeling and computer science. We will build an array of analytical tools and a high performance trading infrastructure, to help us design, develop and run our quantitative strategies in global markets. We believe these systems are crucial to our success and provide a significant competitive advantage. You would be joining a group of best and brightest researchers from various scientific disciplines. Quantitative Research constantly pushes the frontiers of real market dynamics — advancing our proprietary quantitative models and identifying new opportunities.
A researcher in the Quantitative Research division would be expected to use advanced Maths / Computer Science methods to find patterns in data that can be used to create low latency high frequency strategies. The candidate would be required to have a working knowledge of the most advanced learning and prediction algorithms, both game theoretic as in Computer Science and statistics based learning and prediction methods.
• We are currently seeking extremely bright, articulate, highly-motivated candidates to join our team.
• Candidates should feel comfortable in a really challenging machine learning + statistics + programming environment.
• Candidates should be comfortable with working under time pressure.
• Candidates should hope to make a long-term commitment towards building a company.
Our requirements are the following:
• Should be outstanding at Machine Learning / Data Analysis / Artificial Intelligence / Signal Processing.
• Highly qualified BTech, MTech, and PhD graduates from top programs in CS, EE, Math / Statistics and Physics Related work experience is helpful but not essential
• Must be proficient in an object oriented programming language C++ in Unix / Linux environment
• Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively are essential
Experience in the financial industry is not a requirement but a strong affinity in finance and quantitative modeling is required, and we welcome candidates who have had no exposure to finance whatsoever.