Starting in 1992, CoreTech's philosophy has been that we can provide valuable services to companies operating in the Information Age by helping them leverage new technologies to their competitive advantage. Today, we achieve this by delivering high impact, high value solutions and innovative strategies that bridge the gap between business and technology
Business Systems Analyst : New Brunswick, NJ
9/22/2016 7:04:02 AM
Business Systems Analyst
Degree in technical field
* Serves as liaison between business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
* Posses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization systems and capabilities.
* Analyses business partner?s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
* Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
* Translates high level business requirement into functional specification for the IT organization and manages change to such specifications.
* Educates the IT organization on the direction of the new business.
* Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
* Possess and understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solution to business units supported to enhance the enterprise?s completive edge.
* Works independently or as a part of a team under general supervision, may coach junior technical staff.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for New Brunswick, NJ, United States.