SpeedStep is the provider of software solutions in the area of fashion design, merchandising and product data management in the textile industry. More than 1300 satisfied users in over 10 countries and in companies like C&A, Ernsting's Family, Giesswein use our software products successfully.
SpeedStep Software solutions was established in the year 1994 in Germany. It is the pioneer in the field of developing software for the textile / fashion industry. The Indian branch was started in the year 2007 as a SDC ( Software Delivery Centre ).
We do software product development, end to end solutions, standard applications and supply chain management exclusively for the textile/ fashion industry. Majority of the leading textile brand companies of Europe are our long standing customers.
- CAD & design Applications
- Product Data Management
- Workflow & Doc. Management
- Buying & Import Management
- Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management
Team Lead - Dot Net - Coimbatore
11/23/2016 2:04:26 AM
Team Lead - Dot Net
To be responsible for leading and managing the software development team through projects.
- To manage the software development activities and technical risks throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop specifications for software programming applications.
- Understand, analyse, design and develop web applications and product
- Mobile and Sharepoint project experieince would be plus.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Product development experience preferred
- Good communication skills
Industry:IT Software, Software Services
Functional Area:eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category:Programming and Design
Role:Team Lead/ Technical Lead
Keyskills:c#, asp.net, mobile apps, web application
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG - B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers) AND (PG - MCA - Computers, M.Sc - Computers) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Education Qualification: BE, ME , MCA, M.Sc.(Comp. Science) or above.
5 years of software development experience in .NET technologies.
The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, must be a good team player, committed to the job on hand and a long term cooperation.