ISTS Worldwide is an end to end technology services provider to the Retail & Payment Industry. We specialize in providing value added integration, custom development, testing & support services by leveraging complementary enablers of People, Process, Technology, Domain expertise and Global delivery capabilities.
Our mature technology-services stack and a frameworks based approach helps us address diverse and emerging business-technology scenarios.
Point of Sale & Retail Store Front applications
Merchant & Card Issuance solutions | Merchant Acquirer Infrastructure
ECommerce implementations, Integrations & platform development
Closed and Open loop Prepaid, Gift & Loyalty Platforms
Mobile, Contactless & Alternative payments
High Transaction Engines & Switches | Settlement, Statementing & Reporting
Customer Segments: Acquirers, Issuers, Processors, Brick and Mortar retail, ECommerce, Petro and C-Store, Retail-payment focused product/service organizations.
Software Engineer - Java - Noida
10/18/2016 3:49:48 AM
Software Engineer - Java
Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for dynamic IT Professional who possesses strong technical experience in Java, J2EE and Web application development domain. The individual should be a fast learner, can work independently and possess good communication as well as inter-personal skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Designing, coding and debugging and maintenance of Java/ J2EE application systems
• Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
• Ability to convert business requirement into executable code solution
• Provide leadership to technical team
• Ability to analyze and resolve technical query in project execution
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
Must To Have:
• 3-4 Years of total experience.
• Proficiency in Core Java (JDK 1.5), J2EE, ANSI SQL, XML,Struts, Hibernate, EJB.
• Database concepts (Oracle/DB2)
• Core Java Language (Collections, Concurrency/Multi- Threading, , Localization, JDBC)
• Must have knowledge of one J2EE Application Server eg: WebSphere Process Server, weblogic, jboss
Good To Have:
• Exposure to data modelling/UML.
• Hands-on on Linux and Windows platforms with ability to write and manage scripts
• Working Knowledge of JIRA or equivalent
• Core Java Language: Socket Programming, RMI.
• Web Technologies: Restful Services, Web Services – SOAP.
• Good to have experience on BPEL.
• Working knowledge of Junit, log4j.
Education and Certification:
• BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech/MCA degree in computer science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute with consistent academic record
Keyskills:Java / J2Ee Spring, java developer, core java, struts, java struts, ejb, hibernate