Dolcera (http://www.dolcera.com/) is a leading KPO of India; located in Silicon Valley and Hyderabad, India, in the field of technology research, business research and analytics domains. Dolcera's clients include many of the world's largest companies in several different industries including software, electronics, technology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, alternative energy, manufacturing and consumer goods. Dolcera's business model is highly scalable with strong competitive differentiators built in its service offerings - which involves use of proprietary software to deliver its services to clients. Dolcera helps its clients around the globe to create sustainable innovation through actionable insights.
Dolcera works with research groups of the local team and clients to answer some of the strategic questions asked by the clients.
Dolcera's work products include:-
Detailed IP (patent) and technology landscapes with competitive profiling
Detailed business research reports to make/plan business forecasts
Sales of proprietary software for 'do it yourself' customers
Dolcera provides a learning platform & exposure to multiple domains / disciplines through our top notch clients. Dolcera's team comprises leading technology experts from some of the leading universities of India. Our team comprises a good mix of thought leaders from Stanford, Harvard, IIT's, IIM's, MDI and other prestigious institutes. Working with us will shape your career towards competitive & lucrative opportunities in the fields of Patents.
11/18/2016 7:50:23 AM
B.Tech / M.Tech / Ph.D. in Electronics / computer Science
• Managing the research and delivery of critical information and knowledge affecting research, development and business performance of our clients.
• Conducting comprehensive searches of technical and patent information using online database and other information resources.
• Providing insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
• Delivering timely, value-added patent search reports.
• Analyzing and summarizing search results using scientific knowledge and specialized tools.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Bachelors in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, preferably with industry experience. Fresh candidates with a stellar academic record may apply.
• MCA graduates from top notch universities with solid understanding of Software Engineering, Data Structures, Databases, Algorithm design may apply. Candidates with industry experience will be preferred.
• Masters in Engineering/Technology (M.Tech/ME) in Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology with industry experience will be strongly preferred.
• Should have strong passion in learning multi-disciplinary subjects.
• Should be fundamentally strong in understanding Algorithms, Problem solving approaches.
• Specialized skills in theoretical Software Engineering and Advanced computing methodologies will be preferred.
• Knowledge of fundamentals in Wireless Communication Techniques, OSI layer and Computer networking will be preferable.
• Should have ability to derive insights from qualitative and quantitative data.
• Should have strong Evaluation, Time Management and Organization skills.
• Should have ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Should have excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
• Should be a good Team player.
Interested candidates may apply to email@example.com