Keane is a global services firm that specializes in enabling transformation of its clients’ business and IT functions. The transformation partner of choice for clients across a broad array of industries, Keane is unique in its passion for building satisfying and enduring relationships with clients. Keane’s solutions – which comprise consulting, technology, and outsourcing services – are customized to address clients’ industry-specific challenges and drive improvements in business performance.
Systems Architect : XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, .NET, J2EE : Toronto, ON
12/10/2013 12:15:39 PM
No. of vacancies:
masters degree or higher in computer science
Minimum Total Experience:
Qualifications / Necessary Skills :
• Full life cycle software development experience of large-scale enterprise applications (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing);
• Experience in developing and driving SOA strategies.
• OO design and development experience to include familiarity with core OO design patterns;
• Experience designing and implementing n-tiered application architectures;
• Experience with integrating XML and relational databases, experience with native XML databases;
• Fluency in first generation web services standards, technologies and tools (e.g., XML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.) and working knowledge of second generation and emerging standards (e.g., WS-*, BPEL4WS)
• Development-level knowledge of one or more web services implementation approaches and technology frameworks (J2EE-based, Microsoft .NET, open source tools and components etc.);
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong listening skills and the ability to project confidence and instill trust
Educational Requirements :
• Experience in enterprise systems and software development environments with increasing responsibility leading to system architecture experience in large-scale software intensive environments.
• A masters degree or higher in computer science or a related technical discipline is preferred; bachelors in computer science or a related engineering or technical field is required.
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Toronto, Canada.