Home  Post Resume Quick IT Job Search  Advanced IT Job Search 
Skip Navigation LinksHome » Job Details
International Business Search
  Company Profile
International Business Search Inc. is one of Canada’s foremost recruitment and placement firms celebrating its 10th year. Although our primary focus has been Information Technology and Computer Professionals, we also specialize in the areas of Engineering, Finance & Administration, Human Resources and Sales, both permanent and contract personnel.

International Business Search Inc.’s commitment to providing comprehensive and integrated services has made us one of Canada’s most innovative and involved organizations in the field.

We believe that enabling an organization to achieve its full potential means working in partnership to define leadership positions and long term goals, and locating the most effective means towards achieving optimal ends – whether by placing individuals or introducing and executing strategic alliances.

 
  Job Details 
Title: 

Software Architect Manager : .NET technologies, Html, SQL, XML, C# : Toronto, ON

Posted On:  6/17/2019 3:10:13 AM
Designation: 

Software Architect Manager

No. of vacancies:  1
Qualifications:  Bachelor's degree
Essential Skills: 
Not specified
Minimum Total Experience:  7
Job Tenure:  Full-time Only
Salary Offered: 
Job Location:  Toronto ON Canada

  Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES
* As a member of the Development Team, you will design and develop the architectural framework for a suite of web-based technologies designed to empower the building community in sales, marketing, and construction efforts.
* In this capacity, you will communicate architectural models and plans to key project stakeholders to ensure that they meet evolving architectural goals and (most importantly) predefined business objectives.
* You will assist the Development Manager in creating, maintaining, and updating existing guidelines and standards that are to be adhered to by the Development Team.
* You will analyze the feasibility of new implementation proposals and work with the team throughout the entire software development process.
* Approximately 60% of your time will be spent on architecture; the remaining 40% will be spent working directly on projects to ensure they conform to architectural requirements and assisting with their implementation.

EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* You are an experienced Software Architect with a minimum of 7 years software development/architecture experience, 3 or more years of which predominantly involved .NET technologies.
* You have a firm understanding of development and modeling methodologies and practices, especially object-oriented design techniques.
* You have excellent communication skills and excellent writing skills, as the position includes producing architectural and modeling documents.
* It is mission-critical that you come from a collaborative and team-oriented environment where requirements drive the architecture.
* Finally, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where priorities can and will change daily.

Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com

# This position is for Toronto, Canada.

  Contact Information
Reference Name (If Any): 





 
Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | FAQ | Contact Us | Why?? | Link to us