We have an unrivalled range of Accountancy Job in Manchester and Accountancy Jobs in the North West, along with IT Jobs in Manchester and IT Jobs in the North West for part qualified and qualified candidates.
We are genuine experts in our field and our detailed level of understanding combined with our consultative approach ensures that job seekers converse with industry professionals. Our staff listen to your needs and advise only on what is best for you.
Essential Recruitment following a telephone conversation will only invite candidates of a high calibre to attend an in-depth interview discussing your requirements, suitability, current vacancies and we then give you an expert and honest appraisal and together agree the way forward.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst - Manchester, Lancashire
11/9/2016 1:19:31 AM
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
We have an urgent requirement for a high-calibre Business Systems Analyst with experience of multiple Business Transformation/IT Change projects. Formal analysis skills are essential along with some experience of leading, managing or mentoring a small team of less experienced Analysts. A best-practice approach to gathering and documenting business requirements will also be needed.
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst Skills and Experience:
- A track record of successful delivery of IT solutions for Business Transformation/IT Change projects
- Min 4 years' experience in a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst role
- In-depth experience of identifying and documenting business requirements
- The ability to turn those requirements into clear, well-planned functional specifications
- Experience of leading, managing or mentoring a small team of less experienced Business Systems Analysts and coaching them in a best-practice approach
You will assume full responsibility for analysing, proposing and documenting complete IT solutions for complex areas within a large Business Transformation/IT Change programme. Knowledge of either financial services or banking would be useful but is not essential. You will join a progressive Business Systems department which is closely aligned to the Business so excellent communication skills, incorporating the ability to liaise with technical and non-technical users, will be required.