We have an unrivalled range of Accountancy Job in Manchester and Accountancy Jobs in the North West, along with IT Jobs in Manchester and IT Jobs in the North West for part qualified and qualified candidates.
We are genuine experts in our field and our detailed level of understanding combined with our consultative approach ensures that job seekers converse with industry professionals. Our staff listen to your needs and advise only on what is best for you.
Essential Recruitment following a telephone conversation will only invite candidates of a high calibre to attend an in-depth interview discussing your requirements, suitability, current vacancies and we then give you an expert and honest appraisal and together agree the way forward.
Senior IT Business Analyst - Warrington, Cheshire
11/9/2016 1:19:29 AM
Senior IT Business Analyst
This is a specific requirement for a Senior Business Analyst with strong, formal business analysis training/background. Experience of leading a small team of Business Analysts would be ideal, though Project Management skills are not required. Skills gained on a large IT/Business Change programme would be ideal.
Senior IT Business Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the business requirements gathering and scoping phases of Business Change/Transformation projects
- Transform business requirements into technical specifications via strong documentation expertise
- Play a key role in establishing a Change methodology
- Provide systems analysis capability as well as business analysis skills
- Adopt a structured approach to the analytical function via detailed knowledge of recognised business/systems analysis methodologies
Senior IT Business Analyst Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in a Senior Business Analyst role
- Experience of leading a small team of Business/Systems Analysts
- A successful track record in designing functional specifications directly from business requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of process mapping and process design
You will join an environment committed to continuous improvement so knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma or similar would be useful. Project management skills are not required for this role and one of your key objectives is to help to embed an efficient, agile, structured and process-driven approach to a range of IT and Business projects