Siemens, headquartered in Berlin and Munich, is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies. Siemens provides innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded more than 150 years ago, the company is active in the areas of Information and Communications, Automation and Control, Power, Transportation, Medical, and Lighting.
1/11/2017 12:33:06 PM
C#, C/C++ Developer
BS or MS in Computer Science
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* At least 8 years industry experience out of which 4 years strong "Hands-On" application development.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Strong Software architecture skills with engineering excellence and expertise in both logical and physical layout of software components.
* Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision and effectively meet project deliverables on time.
* Commitment to design and develop easy-to-use functional software through meticulous attention to detail.
* Extensive experience with multi-tier large scale distributed systems using various tools and technologies.
Experience with Technologies and Tools
* Solid experience with .Net framework class library, C#, C++, COM+, SOAP, XML Web Services.
* Strong working experience with various Microsoft Tools and Technologies.
* Strong working experience with database design, architecture and Transact SQL, especially with SQL Server 2000.