OpalSoft provides focused IT services in software engineering and custom application development, application integration and technology consulting. Our work culture brings out the best in our employees fostering innovation and growth. We offer opportunity to work with some of the top companies in the state-of-the-art information technology.
Oracle Secuirty Consultant : FISMA, NIST, SDLC, OMB A-130 : Washington, CA
11/12/2016 7:12:06 AM
Oracle Secuirty Consultant
The candidate must have proven experience implementing a system that:
* Complies fully with federal industry standards to implement data authentication, verification, encryption, and information exchange;
* Incorporates security services in a consistent manner such that the data is protected and accessible (e.g. Level 3 Public Key Infrastructure / e-Authentication);
* Depicts clearly in the security architecture the interconnection and dependencies associated with physical and environment threats;
* Emphasizes, as a priority, that responses to security incidents that do occur are quick, effective, and that controls will be tightened iteratively to deter future occurrences; and
* Adheres to Federal regulatory and statutory requirements, such as the Computer Security Act, Privacy Act, PDD-63, Clinger-Cohen Act, Office of Management and Budget Circular A-130, Office of Management and Budget Memorandum M-06-16, FISMA, and the NIST guidance through its emphasis on security throughout the SDLC, use of evaluated products, identification and protection of critical and personally identifiable information, selection of security controls, and implementation of role-based access controls.
- College Degree: Bachelor's degree and (10-15) yrs of general experience;
- Able to obtain a security clearance;
- 5-10 years of experience directly performing Certifications and Accreditations using NIST methodology;
- Ability to work effectively with both functional and technical team leads;
- Working knowledge of general Information Assurance (IA) requirements, processes, mechanisms, techniques, and methodologies;
- General knowledge of the FISMA guidelines;
- General knowledge of OMB regulations, including OMB A-130;
- Specific knowledge of NIST guidelines, including FIPS-199, Special Publication 800-18, 800-30, 800-37, 800-53, 800-60;
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Windows security architecture;
- Ability to analyze and define Automated Information Security (AIS) requirements;
Pass on to your friends too and check out www.iitjobs.com
# This position is for Washington, DC, US.