Principal Software Engineer : Linux, Unix, C++ : Columbia, MD
12/21/2016 10:47:03 PM
Principal Software Engineer
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related technical field req
Full Description :-
--The responsibilities of this position include Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, and Unit Testing of software for the company's voice communications and radio control systems within a team environment.
--This will include the creation and modification of C++ applications on Windows and Linux platforms.
--A successful candidate will have structured programming capabilities, the ability to adhere to a formal development process, and a desire to work with new technologies.
Specific Knowledge :-
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related technical field required (Masters of Science a plus).
* 9 years software system development experience required.
* Object-oriented software development experience in C++ and high-level system design experience required.
* Experience with design and implementation of multi-threaded applications is required.
* Experience developing applications on multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix) desired.
* Experience in communication protocols, networking, and user interface design desired.
* Experience developing device drivers is a plus. Experience using Rational tools (e.g. ClearCase, ClearQuest) is a plus.
* Applicant must be capable of obtaining a US Security Clearance.
If you meet the above skill sets, kindly apply online.