Our IT Networks & Comms division handles a wide variety of different roles in different industries and different sectors, many of which come close to areas covered by other divisions, most notably Technology & Engineering. The difference between these two divisions is as follows:
IT Networks & Comms
Installation, management and maintenance of networking & telecommunications products.
Technology & Engineering
Design, development and production of hardware, software & systems products.
Supply Chain Team Leader - Berkshire
11/1/2016 2:39:38 AM
Supply Chain Team Leader
* Previous people management experience
* Supply chain knowledge/experience - SandOP, Inventory Management.
* Desire to meet the needs of the customer.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proficient in areas of planning, organising and administration - accuracy and attention to detail essential.
* Self motivated, committed to both the team and individual success.
* Displays initiative and is fully accountable.
* Welcomes and supports the need for change.
* Enjoys the challenge of establishing and building customer relationships.
* Thrives in challenging and pressurised environment.
* Confident decision-maker - demonstrating strong Credo values.
* Proven aptitude for systems work with good knowledge of Word, Access and Excel.
* Ability to deal with complexity.
* Proficient in using JDE 8.12
Supply Chain Experience
Experience of managing people (e.g. Virtual teams on projects not necessarily direct management)
Experience of working against specific targets and reporting to multiple stakeholders on fulfilment of KPI's and driving improvements to enhance performance
Proven ability to mobilise across teams within a matrixes organisation
Proven ability to implement process change across varying functions where case for change may not be established
Inventory management experience
Experience of working as part of project team
Understanding of reporting against Budgetary performance
Understanding of the full product life cycle and Supply Chain's contribution in delivering this
Experience of using JDE 8.12
Advanced Excel capability
Experience of working within a sector where Healthcare Compliance is paramount
People management and development responsibility for the Supply Chain Team
Minimise customer backorders, ensuring all sales order line fill rate targets are met. Coordinate regular backorder status updates to Global Surgery - UK/Ireland Customer Services, Sales and Marketing and Management Team. Provide, where necessary, early communication (resolution actions and next availability dates) on critical supply issues
Support SandOP processes for all franchises ensuring accurate data feeds into following processes:
a. Product Life Cycle management.
b. Future demand forecast updates to EMEA Plan that achieve agreed forecast accuracy targets
c. Consignment inventory projection updates.
Implement procedures with UK Sales and Marketing for maxismising efficiency of consigned inventory. * Manage the cycle count process for Consignment customers and franchise bootstock, ensuring all compliance and audit requirements for the consignment process are met.
Cordinate monthly KPI review ensuring necessary identification and completion of root cause actions. * Support/lead departmental continous improvement programs.