Our IT Networks & Comms division handles a wide variety of different roles in different industries and different sectors, many of which come close to areas covered by other divisions, most notably Technology & Engineering. The difference between these two divisions is as follows:
IT Networks & Comms
Installation, management and maintenance of networking & telecommunications products.
Technology & Engineering
Design, development and production of hardware, software & systems products.
Junior Front End Developer- London
2/20/2017 3:10:49 PM
Junior Front End Developer
My client has an exciting new opportunity for a front end Flash developer to be based in their London office. You will be working for my client, who create and deliver medical communications solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
* Strong Flash / Actionscript skills with demonstrable experience and an ability to create imaginative applications for websites, with a portfolio to match. Experience deploying these applications across different platforms and creating non-Flash alternatives (such as for iPad, etc.) is an advantage.
* Strong HTML and CSS skills and experience developing websites from the ground up, evidenced by a portfolio and an ability to explain your code.
* A demonstrable desire to improve your existing skills and add to your skill set. We're looking for somebody who is happy to be challenged, not a shrinking violet.
* A big imagination! We're looking for a creative front end developer who can really improve our client offerings. The right person will have a genuine opportunity to shape the role to bring out the best of their abilities. We are eager to hear your ideas!
Would be an advantage to have any or all of these:
* Experience building eLearning applications, in particular SCORM compliant Flash eLearning applications
* A good understanding of PHP and MySQL; you don't need to be an expert but it would be helpful to understand how they fit into the web development environment as there will be some Wordpress site maintenance involved in the role.
* Experience working with Wordpress, Moodle or other CMS's
* Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (Especially Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Premiere Pro)