Development Engineer - Pune
10/14/2016 1:22:33 AM
Profile - Development Engineer
1. Minimum 5 years of software development experience.
2. The candidate should be a computer science graduate with strong fundamentals.
3. Should have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
4. Should know 'C' well , knowledge of Python would be an added advantage.
5. Preferably should have a system programming background.
6. Experience in the storage domain will be an added advantage.
7. Ability to shape a product with new ideas.
Brief roles and responsibilities - Responsible for complete software development cycle. - Gathering and understanding requirements. - Design, development and implementation independently. - Bug fixes. - Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery. - Will be able to work in end to end features. Start from backend in "c" to Python, HTML and java script for UI. Qualification : BE/B-Tech in (CS/IT) MUST
A Candidate should be from product based company
and should be either BE/B-Tech from reputed Instituation/University.
also Should possess good development experience in storage (prefered).