Established in 1996, located in mid town Toronto, specializing in IT staffing.
cQ5 Enterprise Architect : J2EE, .Net, Unix, SOA, OOA/D, BPM : Toronto, ON
9/12/2014 2:02:50 PM
cQ5 Enterprise Architect
No. of vacancies:
Minimum Total Experience:
- J2EE or .Net frameworks
- BPM tools and technologies.
- UML and various other Architectural patterns and methodologies.
- EA tools like System Architect or Mega or Pumpkins etc.
- Complete end-to-end knowledge of systems including process re-engineering, workflow automation, web portals development SW, SW environment (Unix, Linux, Windows) and hardware.
- Designing high performance, high availability Business Systems.
- Experience in application analysis and design (OOA/D, Design Patterns, SOA).
- Experience in diverse system and application design in large heterogeneous
enterprise environments required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise IT process and service management (e.g.
- 3 or more years of demonstrated experience creating, documenting and
communicating a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- 6-10 years of overall experience, with a minimum 3 years experience in analyzing,
designing and deploying an Enterprise Architecture.
- 5+ years J2EE and/or .Net application development experience.