Java/J2EE - Architect - Bangalore
10/14/2016 1:30:54 AM
Java/J2EE - Architect
Develops and maintains project schedules. Communicates status updates. Leads lower level employees. Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of seven years systems development experience.
* Fundamental knowledge of programming languages.
* Experience in a complex, large company environment.
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
* Works well both independently and in teams, able to share knowledge and build expertise to other members of the team.
* Proactively seeks out other emerging technologies and is capable of communicating
* How they would both benefit and impact our current systems and future deliverables.
* Proactive and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks.
* Strong technical communication skills.
* Sun Certified Java Developer or Sun Certified Java Programmer certification a plus.
* Expert skills in Java 1.4.2.
* Familiarity with all J2EE technologies.
* Very Strong skills in Enterprise Java Beans.
* Very Strong skills in Web Development Technologies including:
* Familiarity with XML technologies in general (DOM, SAX, XSLT)
* Expert skills in Java XML technologies like JAXP and Xerces.
* Very Strong skills in PL/SQL or T-SQL.