Established in 1994, US East is a major Information Technology service provider in the metropolitan area. Our vision is to deliver strategic solutions to our clients that are flexible and sustainable. We recognize that our most important asset is our people. Their management and technical skills, combined with outstanding character, are the major contributing factors to our success. The fact that 90% of our staff are on direct billing, allows us to offer high quality personnel at competitive rates.
US East is dedicated to helping our clients better manage their convergent business and technology requirements. By offering best practices solutions to our clients, we help them achieve their business imperatives. In the Investment Banking community, we actively support more than 50,000 desktops and in excess of 1,000 servers.
US East utiliizes centers of learning, technology forums and business alliances to help us stay in the forefront of information and business technology. These activities help us identify emerging opportunities for our clients through the use of the latest technology tools.
Sotware Engineer : Struts, J2EE/JEE, XML, SOAP, SQL, Oracle, UML : Los Angeles, CA
9/27/2016 12:14:12 AM
* 4 – 5+ years total experience with Internet / new media development (preferably for high traffic consumer websites).
* 4+ years of solid Java Development experience.
* Proficient and highly knowledgeable with J2EE/JEE standards, Java 1.5+ (Enums, Annotations, Generics, Autoboxing, etc), EJB, JSP technologies, frameworks and enterprise application development in general.
* Strong knowledge of Struts2 and MVC 2 framework.
* Experience with XML technologies.
* Thorough understanding of Web Services (REST, SOAP), Maven and Ant, Hibernate and/or EJB3, Spring, CVS/SVN
* Experience working with JBoss and Tomcat application servers running in a linux environment.
* Experience with Eclipse IDE, SQL, specifically with MySQL and Oracle.
* Experience with reading and writing UML.
* A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Rapid Application Development (RAD) are critical.
* Experience with programming best practices including, but not limited to: Design Patterns, Refactoring, Unit Testing.
* Past experience in a highly collaborative, team-driven software engineering environment.
* Typically have a BSC/BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field.
* MCS/MS in Computer Science a plus.
* Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of technical and non-technical staff.
* Strong attention to detail.