Established in 1994, US East is a major Information Technology service provider in the metropolitan area. Our vision is to deliver strategic solutions to our clients that are flexible and sustainable. We recognize that our most important asset is our people. Their management and technical skills, combined with outstanding character, are the major contributing factors to our success. The fact that 90% of our staff are on direct billing, allows us to offer high quality personnel at competitive rates.
US East is dedicated to helping our clients better manage their convergent business and technology requirements. By offering best practices solutions to our clients, we help them achieve their business imperatives. In the Investment Banking community, we actively support more than 50,000 desktops and in excess of 1,000 servers.
US East utiliizes centers of learning, technology forums and business alliances to help us stay in the forefront of information and business technology. These activities help us identify emerging opportunities for our clients through the use of the latest technology tools.
Web Developer : Java, EJB, JSP, SDLC, Web Services, MVC : Los Angeles, CA
11/8/2016 7:23:42 AM
* 4 – 5+ years total experience with Internet / new media development (preferably for high traffic consumer websites).
* 4+ years of solid Java Development experience.
* Proficient with Java, EJB, and JSP technologies and frameworks.
* Strong knowledge of design patterns and MVC framework.
* Thorough understanding of Web Services, Ant, Hibernate, Spring, CVS/SVN, etc.
* Experience working with JBoss and Tomcat application servers running in a linux environment.
* A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Rapid Application Development (RAD) are critical.
* Past experience in a highly collaborative, team-driven software engineering environment.
* Typically have a BSC/BS/BA in Computer Science or a related field.