Established in 1994, US East is a major Information Technology service provider in the metropolitan area. Our vision is to deliver strategic solutions to our clients that are flexible and sustainable. We recognize that our most important asset is our people. Their management and technical skills, combined with outstanding character, are the major contributing factors to our success. The fact that 90% of our staff are on direct billing, allows us to offer high quality personnel at competitive rates.
US East is dedicated to helping our clients better manage their convergent business and technology requirements. By offering best practices solutions to our clients, we help them achieve their business imperatives. In the Investment Banking community, we actively support more than 50,000 desktops and in excess of 1,000 servers.
US East utiliizes centers of learning, technology forums and business alliances to help us stay in the forefront of information and business technology. These activities help us identify emerging opportunities for our clients through the use of the latest technology tools.
11/8/2016 7:23:42 AM
Mobile Web developer
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 2 or 3 years hands-on front-end and backend mobile web development experience
• Working knowledge of Version Controls like GitHub, SVN
• Knowledge of responsive design on mobile sites
• Experience with middle tier development using REST API's
• Familiarity with Apache webserver and JBoss.
• Experience with client side templates like mustache.js, handle bars, dust.js etc
• Ability to write light weight reusable code
• Experience integrating social networking tools and sharing into mobile sites
• Cross browser development experience on mobile phones
• Knowledge implementing 3rd party libraries for analytics and ads
• Ability to react well to changes, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent reasoning and problem solving abilities
• Experience working in a collaborative, small teams
• Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Conceptual knowledge relational databases or working knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Understanding of object-oriented design and development
• Agile development experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills