Providing IT support for client customer in the areas of information technology
C++ Developer : STL, C++, Unix, TCP/UDP, GUI, Python : Chicago, IL
10/3/2016 8:01:58 AM
EDUCATION and SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of 2 years C++ Linux Experience is a MUST.
2. Multi-thread programming including pthread, deadlock, locks, lock free, and concurrency.
3. Experience with STL.
4. Object Oriented programming.
5. At least one scripting language, the best being Python.
6. At least one framework - e.g. QT / GTK / ICE / ACE.
7. Some network programming experience - e.g. Socket, Winsock2, TCP / UDP.
8. GUI programming
9. QT / Boost experience.
10.Version control experience including git.
11.Distributed or parallel programing experience.
12.Software testing experience.