Providing IT support for client customer in the areas of information technology
Senior Financial Analyst : SQL, PowerPoint, Crystal Report : Boston, MA
11/15/2016 6:16:29 AM
Senior Financial Analyst
EDUCATION AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. MUST be able to write SQL.
2. Must possess Bachelors degree and have strong academic credentials; MBA/CFA would be a plus.
3. At least 5-10 years of reporting/analysis experience, preferably within Financial Services/Asset Management. 4. A solid track record of solving problems, primarily by leveraging/developing systematic scalable solutions.
5. Proficient in Excel, Access, and/or other database tools.
6. Crystal Reporting and PowerPoint a plus.
7. Demonstrated ability to deliver work products with overlapping deadlines.