Sybrant is a leading outsourced product development company that caters to product development (ISV's) companies worldwide. Sybrant's Technology Development Center is located in India with offices in the USA. Sybrant's agile technology labs are built to provide strategic outsourcing services that include product outsourcing services and develop enterprise application solutions.
UX/UI Designers - Chennai
1/28/2017 4:45:44 AM
BE/ BSC or Masters Degree in Engineering
Demonstrate design artifacts at every stage of the design process
(storyboards, wireframes and interaction flows, UI specifications,
prototyping mockups, etc.).
Use prototype interfaces for testing, analysis and review in order to
gain feedback, alternative solution ideas, revision assignments or
Work in the existing software to identify/modify/enhance specific
processes and individual screens to improve the UI/UX throughout the
Validate designs through usability surveys and direct interaction with
users, product managers, testing and business development.
Be a resource for all departments on user-centered design principles
Remain current on UI design trends and possess an awareness of
competitive developments and methods.
Update content audits, user scenarios and task flow diagrams on a regular basis.
Promote accessibility and engage in cross-departmental communication frequently.
Create, execute and manage consistent design guidelines across all
current and future screens to promote a positive impact on the overall
(Experience, Skills, Academic):
- BE/ BSC or Masters Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Arts or
equivalent education/experience. Emphasis on usability, human factor
and/or user interfaces is desirable
- 4+ years UI design experience required
- Recognized certification/degree in user centered design, usability
analysis, and human factors are highly desirable
- Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills,
and be able to work with others at all levels; Effective at working
with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams
- Must possess a passion for user interfaces and human computer
interfaces with the ability to excite and motivate other team members
in various roles in the organization
- Experience using HTML, CSS, Web 2.0 metaphors, usability testing,
prototyping tools, developing themes
- Experience with storyboarding and prototyping, working with offshore teams
- Project leadership experience and demonstrable ability to establish
and meet realistic development schedules required
- Ability to iteratively and incrementally improve both products and processes
Must be highly proficient in a majority of the following domains:HTML,
CSS, Protoshare, Balsamiq, Axure, iRise, Photoshop, responsive web
design, browser independence, multi-browser/multi-device support,
native apps, skins/themes.