CMC Americas, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of CMC Limited, is incorporated in the state of Delaware and headquartered in Baton Rouge, LA. With its offices in Atlanta-GA, Austin-TX, Baton Rouge-LA, Boston-MA, Chicago-IL, Detroit-MI, Iselin-NJ, Los Angeles-CA, Reston-VA, Sunnyvale-CA, CMC Americas is servicing its clients across the United States and driving CMC's thrust towards globalization.
CMC Americas is wholly owned subsidiary of CMC Limited. CMC Limited is a leading IT solutions company and a subsidiary of Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS Ltd), one of the world's leading information technology consulting, services and business process outsourcing organizations. We are a part of the Tata group, India's best-known business conglomerate. With 18 offices, 150 service locations, 520 non-resident locations and over 10000+ employees worldwide, we provide a wide spectrum of unique Information Technology solutions and services to a clientele of premier organizations in the government and private sectors. Please visit our website for more information.
BizTalk Adminstrator : SQL Server, .Net, C#, SCOM, IIS, VMware : Cincinnati, OH
11/7/2016 6:59:14 AM
• 3-5 years of BizTalk administration experience in a production environment including installation, configuration (e.g. scale-out/clustered configurations) and performance tuning/optimization
• Experience troubleshooting IIS.
• A solid understanding of SQL Server 2008 BizTalk related jobs, profiler and tuning for BizTalk performance
• Working knowledge of other SQL Server 2008 functions, Windows Server, .Net and C# strongly preferred
• Must have experience in monitoring BizTalk Server using tools similar to SCOM.
• Experience in deployment and configuration of BizTalk applications.
• Experience in Windows Server Administration or in administration Virtualization technologies such as VMware
• Experience with Visual Studio 2012 and TFS is a plus
• Microsoft BizTalk certification is a plus