Synarc is the world's largest Central Radiology service dedicated exclusively to global clinical trials. Synarc's in-house radiologists and scientists are leading authorities in the use of medical imaging and molecular markers in drug development, and have pioneered many methods currently used in clinical trials. With six offices around the world, Synarc currently manages over 150 clinical trials, involving more than 60,000 patients at 1,500 sites worldwide.
9/28/2016 12:11:59 AM
Application Support Administrator
· Extensive "real world" work experience with information technology and data management systems and processes.
· Deep knowledge of Apache and Jboss with previous support experience.
· Advanced skills with administering and troubleshooting applications on Windows and Linux systems.
· Experienced in using Linux.
· Working knowledge of networking.
· Knowledge of IT security and anti-virus principles.
· Familiarity with database systems, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and Sybase.
· Previous experience with remote/phone based customer support.