Today’s businesses need better talent management systems to survive and thrive. Legacy Bowes Group is proud to have put together a team of experts in various disciplines who individually and collectively are able to help you develop creative solutions to complex people challenges.
Local expertise, global reach and a comprehensive, full range of recruitment, career services and HR & organizational development services are some of the reasons Legacy Bowes Group has gained a first-class reputation among employers ranging from small owner-operated enterprises to major corporations, in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba.
LBG not only services corporate business and HR leaders, it services individuals through its career development services (coaching, training) and its active job board (usually with 30 or more positions).
Senior Systems Integrator : PLC, HMI, MCC’s, AutoCad : Saskatchewan, MB
11/26/2013 12:06:35 PM
Senior Systems Integrator
No. of vacancies:
Minimum Total Experience:
• Develop, build and maintain client relationships and be an effective liaison with the client.
• PLC, HMI and control system programming, troubleshooting, support, commissioning and/or service.
• Prepare and update documentations (Functional specifications, LanDef, instruction manuals, etc)
• Identify sales opportunities with your customers, and present to the sales group.
• Manage projects as assigned.
• Provide technical support to the sales team as required:
• Assist in solution selection for quotation or project purposes.
• Provide support to the electrical design team when required
• PLC, HMI and control system programming experience
• Integration, troubleshooting, support, commissioning and/or service experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal formats with both external and internal clients
• Experience with HMI, MCC's, AutoCad, PLC Programming Software
• Ability to travel within Canada and USA (minimal amounts a year)