The company was formed in 2003 and quickly established itself as an EAI and ERP specialists. The company attracted a number of integration experts and software developers and transitioned towards software development and e-commerce integration. A number of organizations nationwide have chosen Epcilon's solutions to date, because of our experience and insight into the challenges of EAI implementations.
Epcilon is focused on providing comprehensive consulting services in the areas of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business Intelligence, Service Oriented Architecture and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Epcilon leverages a refined global recruiting and technical resource management process to deliver upper echelon consultants who leverage deep project experience and keen understanding of the real-world, complex business challenges that drive today’s technology projects.
To establish Epcilon as a top notch consulting services vendor in EAI, ERP, and BI areas by year 2010.
Dedicated management team with a cumulative experience of over 50 years in developing and deploying software solutions across the world and for organizations of varied size, from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Technical QA Engineer : Java, C, C++, UNIX scripting, SQL : Lafayette, CO
9/24/2016 7:20:12 AM
Technical QA Engineer
3-5 years work experience
- Mastery of the relevant software quality assurance process
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance tools.
- Ability in identifying code defects and root cause analysis.
- Superior problem solving skills
- Working knowledge and experience with Oracle Data Base Structures
- Experience testing and validating back end applications
- Working knowledge and experience writing SQL queries to validate data
- Working knowledge in the use of Toad or similar tool
- Experience in both Windows and UNIX environments
- Experience writing test and validation cases
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Experience testing and validating Front end (UI) applications
- Working knowledge of automated test tools (Test Director and Quick Test Pro a plus).
- Working knowledge of a bug tracking tool .
- Working understanding of Java, C, C++ and UNIX scripting languages.
- Test harness development a plus (scripting skills like Perl) a plus.
- Project management skills, a plus.