Systems Technology Group, Inc - Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, STG is SEI CMMi Level 5 Information Technology Services Company specializing in providing the Fortune 500 companies with software and systems integration services. Specifically, STG specializes in Software Application Development, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Service Oriented Architecture, Legacy Migration, and Software Integration Services. STG’s clients gain a competitive advantage by leveraging STG’s unique onsite, offsite and Global Offshore Delivery capabilities and SEI CMMi Level 5 processes.
STG is always seeking highly skilled outside the box thinkers who want to challenge themselves and be rewarded for delivering value to our customers.
This is a challenging opportunity for associates who want to be part of a high energy, tech savvy, and diverse-team.
Mainframe Racf Professionals - Chennai
11/23/2016 12:15:02 AM
Mainframe Racf Professionals
Key Skills: RACF Zsecure CA7 ABends Zsecure Security
1) At least 3 years experience supporting RACF and zSecure.
2) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3) Working knowledge of various mainframe software / Tools zLock, zSecure, TSO, JCL, REXX, CA7/11, Command Verifier and SDSF.
4) Ability to program using Perl.
Candidate must have the ability to work independently and accurately.
5) Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with appropriate customer base, internal IT partners, product vendors and senior management.
6) Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely results.
Must be able to coordinate and manage diverse technical and operational tasks.