All About HR Consultancy
All About HR Consultancy is a premier manpower consulting firm consisting of Executive Search & Placements, Staffing, Outsourcing of Payroll & Statutory Processes, HR Consultancy and Employment Verification Services, satisfying manpower and HR needs of our esteemed clients.
• Manpower Recruitment Solutions
Understanding Job requirement, Creating Job Description, Screening potential candidates, Shortlist and Interview candidates, Matching profile as per the company’s requirements, Co-Ordinating Interview between Client and Candidates, Playing Intermediary role between Candidates and HR, Co-ordination with the Company regarding finalized candidates, Salary Negotiation, Joining Formalities.
• HR Consultancy
Human resource research, Staffing, Advisory Services, Performance appraisal, Employee Training, Legal Issues
• Payroll Outsourcing
Complete Payroll solutions, Generating Form 16
Industrial Sector Focus
• Insurance, Banking, Finance, Marine, Shipping, Logistics, Hospitality, NGO, Pharma, FMCG, IT, Automobiles, Manufacturing , Retail , KPO/BPO Etc
Our Objectives Are To
• Bring you out of stack of resume. That is, we don't fill your e-mail box by resume
• Attract potential employees on board to the company
• Make a positive impact on our clients to increase goodwill and equity for the company leading to better market standing.
Benefits to the Company
• Our Unique Recruitment Checklist And Working Process gives us an extra edge to serve companies better and helps us to delight them. Our experience and hard work in this field has placed us in an excellent position to recruit and place specialist personnel on Staffing basis
• Our hiring recommendations are based on our strong process called SAHCA that has testing of Skill, Attitude, Honesty, Cultural fit and our Anti-job-hoppers' filters.
• We bring a customized and personalized recruiting solutions to fit your particular needs.
• One of our main strength lies in headhunting from your competition.
• If you mandate, we will do in-depth Behavioural Interviews, Personality Profiling, and Reference Check as well as Back Ground Check of the prospective candidates from their present or previous employers and bosses.
• Ours is an expedient & cost-effective way of working and when necessary, we can deliver quick response for your urgent hiring needs.
• Our outsourced business partners can do police record and education verification at related police station and education institutes.
• We have team of industry’s experienced consultants and head hunters to do short listing and quality checks. Each profile before reaching you is qualified by atleast one recruiter and one operation manager.
A brief Profile of the Management Team
R. B. Gupt – Chief Consultant
Education / Experience / Expertise
• Bachelor of Commerce – Mumbai University
• MS (Psychotherapy & Counselling) – IBMS, A.P. (2007)
• Certificate course on Human Potential Management
• Around 20 years of managerial experience in various industry domains like Banking, Marine, IT, Automobiles, Shiping and Courier.
• Comprehensive exposure of Banking & Finance, HR, Accounts and Audit
• Well versed with the Corporate culture and recruitment process
• Have played key role in resource optimization and process enhancement
Education / Experience / Expertise
• Bachelor of Commerce – Mumbai University
• A highly personable, self-motivated, diligent and excellent marketing professional with rich cross-functional domain knowledge of nearly 23 years in the Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Brand Management and Relationship Management.
• Well versed with the industrial manpower requirements with regard to marketing, Sales, Operations, Business development, Regional Operations and Customer service
• An innovative thinker with analytical approach and problem solving skills.
Thanks and Much Regards
BPCS/LX Developer ( H1 visa Preferred)
10/13/2016 3:19:23 AM
Candidate with H1 Visa Prefered
Develop and implement systems and process based solutions and any related changes to existing solutions. Provide day-to-day support; training of existing systems and processes within applicable functional areas. Be part of a team that will lead, develop, motivate and retain a world class team capable of dealing effectively with both business and complex technical issues; orient their efforts toward high value results that support the company's business strategies and priorities and hold them accountable for results. Supporting and executing defined service management process.
• Be a solid team member of an application development group and the IT organization as a whole with the objective of fulfilling company's objectives and the proper customer service levels. As a key member of Regional IT Delivery team, advise and assist in explaining and executing the applications.
• Superior ability to craft and translate customer technical requirements and specifications to application technical design(s). Establish and execute superior applications development standards. Execute established change management practices. Provide top technical expertise in the implementation of technology or non common systems. Implementing development quality standards by ensuring that customer end user experience meets and exceeds expectations. Establish and maintain accountabilities, delivering on due dates and stay within established budgets. Develop and document the information systems architecture necessary to support the business.
• Be part of a team which sets and accomplishes goals, manage details and remove and overcome obstacles. Optimize the use of internal resources and contracted outside resources to achieve important objectives. Be part of a team who manages IT investments to materially enhance the company's overall performance. Where feasible, seek synergies and shared solutions that economically enhance the company's capabilities.
• Be part of a team who manages a project assignment to a scope of work, budget, and timelines as well as coordinating company and contractor teammates to complete the project.
• Be part of a team which provides application design concepts for Project Managers, Development Managers and Developers; architecture and technology standards and to identify architectural issues and propose alternative solutions.
• 3+ years' experience in ERP systems and interface development (re: BPCS, LX)
• Working knowledge of iSeries operations
• Experience in application design and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using a variety of concepts and design.
• Under general direction, able to independently work on moderately to complex projects. Advanced understanding of full life cycle development.
• Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools, and methodology to support the needs of the business.
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Viewpoint or similar reporting toolsets.
• Experience with Nu Tech or similar RFI solutions.
• Familiarity with EDI processes and architectures. Responsibilities may include setting up new vendors in EDI (Gentran) and testing/troubleshooting of EDI services integrated with LX.
• Database and SQL design implementation
• Working experience of .NET and ERP system (re: BPCS/LX)
• Working experience of C# code
• Working experience in, and a solid understanding of object-oriented design and development (OOP/OOD/OOA)
• Working experience with SQL Server and solid understanding of basic relational database/model design concepts
• Familiarity with at least one source control application (Visual SourceSafe, Visual SVN, etc)
• Familiarity with MVP or MVC coding patterns is a plus
• Knowledge of or experience with ASP.Net Membership and Roles
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
• Superior organization skills and multi-tasking skills
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• ITIL and/or PMP and/or APICS certification preferred
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Applications or related field of study
Years of Experience: 3-5 years experience in application development within a large, shared service based IT organization in consumer products or food manufacturing industry
Job Location : United States
• Required iPhone Developer* Goregoan* Mumbai* Reference Skillpages
• Please furnish the below details
• Full Name (As printed on Passport/PAN Card)
Current Address with Pin code
Permanent Address with Pin code
Alternate Email ID
Alternate Contact Number
Date of Birth
Qualification: Year of passing Percentage
Total experience (yrs)
Relevant experience /Skills (yrs)
Technical Rating (out of 10)
Reason for change
Willing to relocate -YES/NO
Applied/Sent your Resume to ColumnIT in last 6 months: YES/NO: IF Yes: When:
• Availability for telephonic / Face to face interview (except Sat-Sunday):
(Without these info we can't process your papers).
• Nitesh Amin
All About HR consultancy
Cell No.: 9769213526
1502, Prathamesh Pooja,
Skype : facebook:nitesh.allabouthr
Linkedin : http://in.linkedin.com/pub/nitesh-amin/53/a6a/520/
Office: 022- 65652222
1502, Prathamesh pooja