Consulting firm specializing in Enterprise Architecture
Sr. Technical Lead : JAVA/J2EE, SOA, UML, WebSphere, Eclipse, JBoss : Los Angeles, CA
1/17/2017 7:40:12 AM
Sr. Technical Lead
Required Skills • B.S., Computer Science (or related degree), or equivalent experience.
• Typically 5+ years of complex software engineering experience, in progressively challenging roles involving client contact and consulting on a leadership level.
• Desire 7+ years coding experience in JAVA/J2EE, including proven skill sets in server and client side programming and best practices (Eclipse preferred).
• Implementations and SOA Suite development experience.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, UML, knowledge of software development methodologies and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of technologies, tools, vendors, and products related to at least two of the knowledge areas Product Information Management, e-Procurement, web technologies or Mobile/Commerce.
• Deep understanding and practical real-world experience in design, development, and operations of high volume, distributed, integrated enterprise scale applications and platforms with emphasis on performance and scalability.
• Experience in performing requirements gathering and technical specifications driving the results to a SOW, budgetary estimates or overall project plan.
• Experience with web browsers, web based user interface technologies, standards, frameworks, and industry trends.
• Strong data modeling and data architecture skills (relational and unstructured), including data mapping and data migration.
• Experience with integrating systems using web services or other integration technologies.
• Experience with infrastructure and hosting design and operations (capacity planning, performance management, caching strategy, content delivery networks, testing, profiling, monitoring and service desk).
• Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and to develop innovative approaches to streamlining and automating them.
• Can work in a dynamic and relatively unconventional environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
• Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Passion for delivering high quality products.
• Nice to have experience with industry leading application servers such as WebSphere, Eclipse, JBoss or Apache.
• Consultancy experience preferred (i.e., consulting to external customers).
• Experience with ATG Commerce Suite is a plus.