Consulting firm specializing in Enterprise Architecture
10/18/2016 11:34:49 PM
Required Skills • B.S., Computer Science, Engineering (or related degree), or equivalent experience.
• Typically 5 or more years of JAVA/J2EE experience, with 3+ years in ATG.
• In-depth knowledge of ATG Commerce (B2C), ATG Business Control Center (BCC), and Fulfillment modules.
• Experience with Endeca Search and/or Experience Manager are highly preferred.
• Working knowledge of OBIEE. Recommendations is a plus.
• Mastery of J2EE technologies: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JMS and JDBC.
• Good working knowledge of open source toolkits: Struts, Hibernate, Log4J, Axis Web Services, Ant, Groovy and Spring.
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and communication protocols such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, and JMS.
• Experience with JBOSS, WebLogic or WebSphere application servers.
• Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), including usage of the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Basic relational data design and implementation using Oracle or SQL Server DBMS.
• Exposure to different development methodologies: Rational Unified Process and Xtreme Programming is a plus.
• Superb analytical skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Consultancy experience preferred (i.e., consulting to external customers).