Consulting firm specializing in Enterprise Architecture
10/18/2016 11:34:49 PM
Sr. J2EE Developer
Required Skills • BS, Computer Science (or related degree), or equivalent experience.
• Typically 5 years of J2EE experience, with a concentration in eCommerce or Retail.
• Mastery of J2EE technologies: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JMS and JDBC.
• Good working knowledge of open source toolkits: Struts, Hibernate, Log4J, Axis Web Services, Ant, Groovy and Spring.
• Experience with JBOSS or WebLogic application servers.
• Experience with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), including usage of the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
• Basic relational data designs and implementation using Oracle or SQL Server DBMS.
• Experience with enterprise software design patterns.
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and protocols such as REST, SOAP, HTTP and JMS.
• Exposure to different development methodologies: Rational Unified Process and Xtreme Programming is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of commerce is required.
• Superb analytical skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Consultancy experience preferred.
• Experience with ATG Commerce Suite is a plus.