Consulting firm specializing in Enterprise Architecture
E-Commerce Project Manager : ATG Commerce, POS, OMS, WMS, PIM, ERP : Los Angeles, CA
1/17/2017 7:40:12 AM
E-Commerce Project Manager
Required Skills • BS/MS (CS, Business or equivalent); MBA preferred.
• Typically 7-10 years of work experience, with 3-5 years in project management roles.
• Desired 2-3 years in software requirements, analysis, design and/or training, preferably in e-Commerce retail industry.
• Must be experience with desktop software (e.g., Visio, Word, Excel, etc.) and other project-based tools (e.g., PSA tools, wikis, source control, bug tracking, etc.) is required.
• Experience in planning and managing software delivery projects.
• Proven ability to lead, coordinate, and manage project tasks, in a non-structured work environment.
• Demonstrates skill in client relationship management and is technical enough to earn respect of technical and delivery team members.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills, takes proactive approach to resolving issues.
• Understanding of project management PMI methodology.
• Background in Retail Industry and Ecommerce applications a definite plus.
• Experience with typical ecommerce and retail/wholesale systems is preferred (e.g., POS, OMS, WMS, PIM, ERP, contact center, cash-to-order, payments, etc.).
• Consultancy experience preferred (i.e., consulting to external customers).
• Experience with ATG Commerce Suite is a plus.