Omni's Recruitment Process Outsourcing service provides you with your own expert recruitment function whilst reducing your overall current recruitment spend.
We recruit the best people, at the lowest cost, significantly reducing the effort expended by HR and the business. You will lose the hassle of going through agencies or trying to manage your own direct channels.
Mechanical Engineer - London
11/4/2016 4:44:45 AM
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known Facilities Management business.
The main responsibilities include:
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required
* Procure materials and equipment to carry out works
* Provide first line liaison with the Client
* To organise and supervise sub-contractors
* Complete relevant work sheets and paperwork
* Being on call out rotas and undertake overtime
Our requirements include:
* Qualified Mechanical Engineer
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
* Knowledge of Health and Safety and safe working practices
* Strong customer focus
It is ideal for this role if you have your 17th Edition as well as being mechanically qualified, however this is not essential.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience.