Omni's Recruitment Process Outsourcing service provides you with your own expert recruitment function whilst reducing your overall current recruitment spend.
We recruit the best people, at the lowest cost, significantly reducing the effort expended by HR and the business. You will lose the hassle of going through agencies or trying to manage your own direct channels.
Asset Surveyor (Mechanical & Electrical) - Bracknell
10/3/2016 7:08:56 AM
My client is seeking an experienced MandE Asset Surveyor/Building Surveyor to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
You will be required to travel throughout the UK to undertake MandE surveys/audits on a wide range of corporate client buildings so you must hold a full UK driving licence. It is also essential that you come from a building services background.
This successful business specialises in Building Compliance Management Services (Disability Access, Fire and Safety, and Health and Safety) and is an entrepreneurial arm of a well-known large Group. Their direct Audits include graphical dashboard-based reporting, which provides organisations at-a-glance status updates, and enables directors and managers to identify key risks and priorities.
The main responsibilities include:
* Carrying out mechanical and electrical asset surveys of buildings throughout the country
* Recording all the relevant information accurately
* Collecting photographic evidence of the condition of all the products and equipment
* Using a hand held electronic device on a daily basis to record the information needed
Our requirements include:
* Experience in a similar role
* Holds either a HNC/HND/Degree in engineering
* 17th Edition certification or a mechanical qualification
* Mechanical and/or electrical background
* Experience in the building services industry
* Be self-motivated, client focussed and dynamic
It is ideal for this role if you have used Maximo previously, however this is not essential.
This position also does require some nights away from home to the extensive travel so you must be willing to do this when required.
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience