Founded in the 1990's, Spencer Rose is a quality-driven specialist recruitment consultancy.
Our focus is on providing an outstanding service to both our clients and our candidates. We do this by understanding the specific needs of our clients and their culture and by working with candidates to define their career aspirations and existing capabilities.
WebSphere MQ Administrator - Basingstoke
10/4/2016 12:27:14 AM
WebSphere MQ Administrator
A leading blue chip company is looking for a WebSphere MQ Administrator to join their company on a permanent basis. The role will be within the support team and be focused on providing administration and support to WebSphere MQ solutions employed within this company's distributed applications and systems. The successful candidate will also provide 2nd/3rd line support and maintenance. Essential skills to perform this role effectively will include WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Publisher/Subscriber in Cluster Environment. The successful candidate will be well versed in the installation, patching, configuration and problem determination of WebSphere MQ.
Knowledge of any of the following would also be beneficial but not essential:
• DataPower XI50 appliance 4.0.0
• Be familiar with XML, XML Stylesheet Language Transformation (XSLT), XPath, and XML Schema Definition (XSD) SOAP and Web Services.
• Manage configuration and maintenance of DataPower appliance.
• Knowledge of SiteMinder and LDAP.
• ITCAM for SOA.
• HTTP/HTTPS, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
• Korn and Shell Scripting.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a world renowned blue chip company with strong links in financial services. The opportunity for career progression within this role is fantastic given the size and structure of the organisation.