Associate Director, Project Management - London, England
10/4/2016 3:39:31 AM
Associate Director, Project Management
- Lead the execution and delivery of Oncology clinical trials within early and late stage development
- Direct the study team to develop a fully cross-functional study plan through study start-up and create initial study budget before reviewing feasibility assessments provided by CRO(s) and then select the CRO
- Oversight of CRO's and external vendors to ensure that studies are completed to pre-agreed timelines and on-budget and validate the project plan provided by the CRO
- Line management of several direct reports all at (Senior) Clinical Study Manager level
- Take on accountability to ensure the quality of analysis prior to database-lock and ensure that database-lock is achieved in accordance with pre-determined timelines
- Ensure compliance with company SOP's and quality measures
In order to be considered for this position you must hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, though candidates with an alternative healthcare qualification with extensive experience in a similar role will be considered. Any potentially successful candidate will have at least 2-3 years' experience of managing clinical operations staff or Study Manager's and substantial international study management experience within Oncology, ideally within a number of indications.
To secure an individual with the right skills and experience, this large sponsor company is willing to offer an extensive benefits package and competitive salary with great career prospects available within the organisation further down the line.