Today’s businesses need better talent management systems to survive and thrive. Legacy Bowes Group is proud to have put together a team of experts in various disciplines who individually and collectively are able to help you develop creative solutions to complex people challenges.
Local expertise, global reach and a comprehensive, full range of recruitment, career services and HR & organizational development services are some of the reasons Legacy Bowes Group has gained a first-class reputation among employers ranging from small owner-operated enterprises to major corporations, in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba.
LBG not only services corporate business and HR leaders, it services individuals through its career development services (coaching, training) and its active job board (usually with 30 or more positions).
Business Annalyst : SDLC, Agile, UML : Winnipeg, MB
11/26/2013 12:06:35 PM
No. of vacancies:
Minimum Total Experience:
Roles and Responsibilities include;
• Analysis, define, plan and design technical client requirements;
• Perform business requirement gathering with clients and Senior Officials;
• Experience documenting as-is and to-be, and completing gap analysis;
• Provide assistance to technical team on the development of requirements;
• Support Testing / Test Planning activities;
• Knowledge and experience using SDLC methodology and tools such as ; Agile or Waterfall
• Problem resolution; ability to provide guidance, advice and solution for technical and business problems;
• Develop use cases, UML
• Ability to manage or work with various technical and operational teams
• Knowledge / understanding of insurance would be an asset