Today’s businesses need better talent management systems to survive and thrive. Legacy Bowes Group is proud to have put together a team of experts in various disciplines who individually and collectively are able to help you develop creative solutions to complex people challenges.
Local expertise, global reach and a comprehensive, full range of recruitment, career services and HR & organizational development services are some of the reasons Legacy Bowes Group has gained a first-class reputation among employers ranging from small owner-operated enterprises to major corporations, in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba.
LBG not only services corporate business and HR leaders, it services individuals through its career development services (coaching, training) and its active job board (usually with 30 or more positions).
Client Services Support Administrator : MS Office suite : Winnipeg, MB
2/9/2014 12:48:52 PM
Client Services Support Administrator
No. of vacancies:
Minimum Total Experience:
· Generate Purchase Orders using Excel
· Phone clients to advise of any changes/delays
· Follow up with clients on any required details to ensure their order is completed on time
· Email clients and internal departments regarding orders and status
· Advise internal departments of potential delays in advance in order to be proactive
· Create reports, graphs, charts for both internal and external clients.
· Strong Excel and data entry skills
· Understanding of product development process or logistics routing
· Direct experience responding to clients or customers via email