Intelect IT work across a variety of market sectors, providing technical staff at all levels and disciplines.
All our consultants go through a structured technical training programme in their specific field ensuing we have a genuine understanding of your requirements both technically and culturally.
Decision Science Manager - Bromley
10/3/2016 6:51:59 AM
Decision Science Manager
My client is a market leading financial services organisation in the Home Counties, that are expanding their analytical capability as part of a continued commitment to driving strategy through the use of enhanced analytics.
The role will see a strong statistician stepping into a business critical management position, to further understanding of customer behaviour so as to increase profitability. My client has recently made a significant investment in analytical tools and behavioural data to provide the decision science team with a platform that will allow them to achieve cutting edge analytical capability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Decision Science analyst / Manager to join a function that truly drives the business strategy, taking ownership of full life cycle analytical projects that will give exposure to board level stakeholders and have real, visible impact on the bottom line.
The Decision Science Manager role will have a broad reaching remit, a level of autonomy and ownership of high profile, customer behaviour and propensity projects. Key responsibilities for the Decision Science Manager will be:
• Data interrogation, model building and reporting findings of these projects to senior stakeholders
• Management and development of Decision Science team members
• Explanation of statistical and quantitative techniques to less technical stakeholders
• Ownership of key project deliverables that underpin business strategy
• Full life cycle model development project ownership through to automation
This is an opportunity for a talented Decision Science Analyst / Manager to work for a "Sunday Times top 100 employers" company who have committed to the provision of cutting edge data and analytical tools to support the strategic mission, of driving profit through increased understanding of consumer behaviour.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the successful Decision Science professional will have to demonstrate the following experience:
• Strong statistical and analytical technical skills (using SAS base and SQL)
• Ownership of behavioural modelling projects from data extraction through to documentation and automation.
• Commercial use of linear and logistic regression techniques in a heavily data driven environment and a knowledge of how to apply best practice techniques in a given scenario
• Coaching / mentoring of Junior Analysts