Intelect IT work across a variety of market sectors, providing technical staff at all levels and disciplines.
All our consultants go through a structured technical training programme in their specific field ensuing we have a genuine understanding of your requirements both technically and culturally.
Credit Risk Manager - Cardiff
10/3/2016 6:51:55 AM
Credit Risk Manager
My client is a leading international financial services organisation looking to replace a manager that has utilised internal support to move into a larger role within the business. This Credit risk manager opportunity will see the successful candidate managing a team of four analysts in the impairment function of a world renowned organisation that offers genuine opportunity for progression and exposure across broader functions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Analyst or Manager to join an established team that will deal with the strategy surrounding a leading UK retail product portfolio. The role will require a strong understanding of statistical Credit Risk models and the management of a team of analysts who will undertake modelling projects.
The Credit Risk Manager role will see you overseeing the technical analysts who will have responsibility for the following duties:
• Development of statistical models inclusive of forecasting, propensity and impairment models
• Continued monitoring and improvement of portfolio performance / strategy
• Reporting of trends / portfolio insight analysis
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the successful Risk Manager will have to demonstrate the following experience:
• Strong analysis skills (preferably strong enough SAS / SQL skills to provide leadership to technical analysts)
• At least 4 years commercial experience of working in a credit risk focused environment
• Educated in a mathematical discipline (preferably with at least a 2:1 in a statistical discipline)
• Knowledge of modelling techniques within a credit risk environment (Logistic regression / Capital / Impairment / Forecasting models)
• Experience of monitoring and improving portfolio strategy
• Strong Stakeholder management skills