ISL specialises in the recruitment of highly skilled and experienced professionals for clients across a range of market sectors, with current consultants working in areas such as:
Public Sector (NHS & Local/Central Government)
General Commerce (SME & Corporate)
Valuations / NAV Analyst - London, England
10/3/2016 7:43:23 AM
Valuations / NAV Analyst
• To calculate valuations / NAV and unit prices for Monthly Segregated Client funds
• Reconcile fund tracking against market benchmarks
• To complete monthly and quarterly reporting for a series of funds managed internally and for external clients.
• To produce valuations within agreed deadlines and standards of accuracy ensuring all necessary checks are duly observed.
• To verify all parts of the NAV production process: Cash, Corporate Actions, Income, Settlements etc
• Preparing quarterly ONS reporting
• Responding to audit letters and queries
• Resolve any client enquiries.
• Production of management information
• Prepare fund reconciliations to Custodian records
• Adopt a flexible approach to workloads, to enable crossover between Valuations teams
• Provide Ad hoc support to Supervisor