Berkeley Square IT specialises in permanent and contract staff for both national and international clients, for a variety of roles across a broad range of industry sectors.
Security Architect (Cyber, Threat) - London
10/4/2016 3:35:52 AM
My client is an International Software House, looking to grow their Cyber Security Team and require and experienced Security Architect who is prepared to travel. It is likely you will have to go through French Security Clearance.
The Security Architect must have:
- 5 - 7 years in Network Server and application security development
- Experience with ethical hacking, firewall and intrusion detection / prevention
- Experience of a large enterprise environment
- PEN Testing
- Strong IAM experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Bilingual in French and English, or at least of a high level
- Excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be prepared to travel within Europe, anywhere up to 15-50% per year
If you believe you have the right mix of experience, customer facing and critical thinking skills then please apply via the link.