Berkeley Square IT specialises in permanent and contract staff for both national and international clients, for a variety of roles across a broad range of industry sectors.
Senior Test Engineer - Bristol
10/4/2016 3:35:36 AM
Senior Test Engineer
My client is a lead provider of Digital Solutions to businesses in both the public and private sphere.
They require a Senior Test Engineer to join their Test Team which plays an important part in ensuring the highest level of quality is maintained throughout the software life cycle.
The Senior Test Engineer will be required to perform a range of system and specialist validation tasks, as well as providing essential input into requirements capture, test planning and test metrics, working within a team environment.
The ideal candidate must have Selenium experience.
- You will be educated to HND or higher level in Software Engineering or a related discipline, with at least 3 year`s post-graduate experience
- the ability to communicate at both a business and technical level
- Solid experience with Selenium
- good understanding of structured test models (e.g. Waterfall, agile, V- Model, W-Model) is essential, along with experience using SQL
- Non functional test experience would be an advantage
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing would be an advantage
- Experience of creating test scripts from requirements
Please apply immediately for instant review.